Google
 

Earn Money Fast Online and Get Paid Today

If you are unfamiliar with GPT sites, the term stands for "Get Paid To", indicating that you get paid to click ads, read emails, etc. There are hundreds if not thousands of GPT sites out there, and they are nowhere near created equal.

I'll be honest with you - this has not been a great year for my family. We're in debt, behind on every bill, and struggling to make ends meet. In a particularly sharp pinch a couple of months ago, I went searching for ways to make money quickly online.

Yes, there were about sixty million search results (ok I exaggerate, but it may as well have been), and most of them were bunk. Even the GPT sites that were legit and had good offers and good payouts were of no use to me, because they paid on a monthly basis rather than right away. I needed money right then!

Somehow, in the maelstrom that is useless information on the internet, I stumbled across Cash Lagoon. What makes Cash Lagoon so special? The minimum payout is $5, and you get paid within 24 hours of making a request. I was hooked!

I needed money immediately, and the free offers (which amounted to anywhere between $0.30 and $2.00 per offer) didn't pay enough to interest me that day. I went to the "Credit Card Required" section. Here's your best money-making tip - USE THIS SECTION! This is where you sign up for inexpensive trials, generally paying only $1 activation or up to $5 shipping and handling, and in return Cash Lagoon pays you $10 and up. So you basically trade $1 for $10 over and over. Not bad at all - you just have to keep track of everything you sign up for and cancel by the end of your trial if you're not interested in continuing the service (and getting billed).

Within 24 hours I had a payout issued to my paypal account for over $100. With my paypal debit card, that was as good as cash, and we kept the bills paid for another month. I was ecstatic to see that the next month several new offers were added to the free and credit-card-required sections. Every month I'm able to make $100-$200 easily. The 24-hour payout makes it well worth my while.

A couple more tips: Work the free offers whenever you have a chance. They aren't worth much individually but you can amass a good sum of earnings over a short period of time using them. Cash Lagoon, unlike most GPT sites, actually tells you what is required for credit from each one, and in most cases you only need to fill out the first 2-4 pages of a survey in order to get credit. Don't be frustrated when some of them come back rejected - that's just the nature of the game.I have some advice on how to make sure that as many offers stick as possible: Download the newest version of Mozilla Firefox, use Control+Shift+Del (or Tools->Clear Private Data) and check only "Cache","Cookies", and "Authenticated Sessions" - clear these after EVERY OFFER you do. It's a little bit of a pain because you'll have to log back in each time, but after you complete an offer, click the "Completed" button on the offer, clear your cookies/cache/sessions, then click "Member Area" on the Cash Lagoon sidebar. Your login information should be in the first box in the middle - just click the login button, Available Offers, and 100% free and you're right back in again. It takes a couple of seconds between offers to do this, but you'll end up with an 80-90% approval chance, versus the 50% or so I was getting before I started doing this. Also make sure you mix and match your email addresses across offers. If you need another email address, go to www.gmail.com and sign up for a new one.

When you go to get paid, keep in mind, the first time you submit a request (and the first time you submit a larger one), you will be verified via phone. So make sure the phone number you have in your account is correct! They will call and ask you to verify your account info, and then boom, money in your paypal. They also offer payment by check, but I'm in too much of a hurry to bother with checks!

Finally, I have recently begun referring people to Cash Lagoon. It's frustrating to get 5 people signed up under you who don't ever return. But I finally got a couple of folks doing offers. You see it immediately! You earn 15% of whatever any of your referrals earn, immediately when they earn it. If you have any friends who may want to join you, have them sign up under you - for every $100 they earn you'll earn $15. Multiply that a few times over and it's pretty powerful!

Best of luck - enjoy Cash Lagoon!

No comments:

Google