Google
 

His Best Blog Tip EVER:

Be patient. Do good work, keep doing good work and then do more good work. That’ll pay off.

I know, we know it’s obvious. My parents have told me that LOADS of times and I bet their parents also told that to them too. We tend to overlook things which are right in front of us. We think that these tips are old fashioned that might not work anymore because we think that we’re in the internet age where all things are advanced and techie. These are timeless principles, it will never be changed. It’s the law of nature. It’s the golden rule. It’ll work work work.

And one last thing, I honestly expected a long one from this guy because he’s the guru of the gurus. When I read his tip at first I was like very disappointed, but when I reread it several times. It was like yeah that’s right, I get it. It’s one of the best blog tip EVER.

No comments:

Google