Google
 

Making Money Online is Child’s Play

I was killing time at work today and came across a blog by a young guy called Carl Ocab. Maybe young is an understatement… I meant to say really young. This kid is only 14 years old and seems to be doing everything right so far.

He ranks on first page of Google for the competitive term ‘make money online’, his posts are informative, the site design looks great, he’s got lots of ad spots sold, he seems to be doing a lot of paid reviews, and he really knows his stuff.

The only thing I was doing on the computer when I was 14 was trying to figure out how to use Word Perfect and attempting to shake my addiction to Civilization. But then again the internet wasn’t really around back then so I suppose that’s a damn fine excuse for not starting as a youngster.

I really think what this kid is doing is fantastic and knowing that he’s only 14 and has been pretty successful so far is pretty motivational for us oldies to get cracking. It’ll be really interesting to see what he’ll be getting up to 10 years from now!

No comments:

Google